? ??????????????Love Glows!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 13360 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (9 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 22046 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????My Fire In BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 18, 2009

STALKER??!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh.......everythin settle??I dunno but I really hope u mean evry words....if not,I really dunno wat to say bout u bside stalker! & I mean it too!!!!!

Don 1 2 talk about it ady...letz talk others...today is a public holiday unfortunately,I don hav....T.T Drive to college this morn wit kao-chan...she has camp, so I drive....if not i wont cum so early coz her class starts at 8.30...go back later ky mayb followin...

So early now,dunno what to do....Aki,wanna go out later?this evening or sumtin like dat?Sakyou,cum along oso la....>.< U all suggest,i go 4 my class 1st~~XD

0 comments: