? ??????????????Love Glows!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 13360 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (9 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 22046 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????My Fire In BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

CTS??

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Is CTS really so difficult?? Ms Winnie seem to be so strict...& also Ms Chris...how??I want to change my CTS timetable.......I don 1 2 stay in Ms Winnie class...but wat can I do? I don hav other time which can fit in 2 my timetable....so hectic when arranging the timetable....T.T The BAD thing is,it is a CORE subject....sob2

Oh no,my timetable is so pack now....I tink life in the 2nd sem is not as easy as in 1st sem...I just hope I can cope with it and go thru it smoothly...(esp CTS)

Btw,CTS is my 1st subject & lesson on the 1st day when I post this....>.< size="4">MISS CHOCOHOLICS!!!!!miss you all.....XD

0 comments: