? ??????????????Love Glows!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 13360 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (9 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 22046 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????My Fire In BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To my dear...

How many times do you 1 me to say??

Dear, you are not a toys. You are not kids. Everyone in this world hav their own character and behavior...Izit because I care you or control you too much?? That's why you are scare of me, everything oso 1 2 keep...I know you not 1 day but more than 6 months...Aren't you know me, my character?? I don 1 u 2 keep don tel me ur prob....I rmbred very clearly what you said, every single words from b4 we together and till now...You said my prob is urs, so always you help me solve...So your prob is mine too...I oso 1 2 help you solve...but why you don 1 tel me?? Don 1 me help you solve?? If like dat who am I to you?? everythin don let me do 4 u...say solve 2gather but at last oni you alone sad and keep thinking for a solution. How many times have you promise me bout this?? I really hope no more next time....pls....

You mean alot to me...really...No matter what ppl say you will still be my lovely dear, it will nvr change....And I will nvr giv up on you easily because I oni love you....I love you dear....

0 comments: