How can this be?? I don 1, someone pls tell me i m dreaming...(just read ur blog...feel so sad and just wanna cry out loud and lean on u...TT)
I cant do anythin now, I just wanna promise u dat i will wait 4 u....no matter wat happen or how long i wait....I just don wish to let go everythin at this very moment. Its not ur fault who make us cum 2 this point....Y cant they just be OPEN MIND?? i wont tel who is the 'they' here...sorry...
Anythin it is I will just wait 4 u....no matter 3 yrs, 4 yrs or 10 yrs....rmbr our promises, if not i will be very worry....Think from the positive side maybe bcoz of this v learned 2 b more appreciated each other next time...I believe if v love each other no matter how long v hav 2 wait, v can make it d!!! If v really cant,sorry to say but then it really mean v don meant 4 each other....ok??
I will stil always care n love you....i will always support you no matter wat u do....i noe u can do it!!
I LOVE YOU dear....always and forever....rmbr when u nid someone, i will always be there 4 u...:)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Is this a challenge??
Posted by jessie at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment