Sem 3 which is d last sem starts!!! itz d 2nd week btw...lolx....XP Everyone is worryin n having trouble wit their timetable but luckily I dont hav....XD all thx 2 my dear....thx dear, love you....muahxxxxxxxx.....XD Most of them already settle their timetable....some is happy with it but some not at all....Carmen changed her timetable 3-4 times....zzz The admin din change Ken2's only and last chance to be same class wit his dream gal...lolx...Congratz....
Haiz, how is life after sem 3? I dunno....i don 1 2 tink 1st now....No should say I DARE NOT THINK!!!!!>< Will everythin will be alrite as what you said 2 me?? I was juz wonderin...But thx 2 all my frens 4 helpin me when i have prob....thx ken2, xin, siong, ky n ima....all I 1 2 say here is I trust u alot, seriously...So I hope u wont dissappoint me....will u?? Our case wont be as same as theirs....ok? I promise u i wont tink about it anymore now....I promise....U oso gotto promise me don do anythin u don hav interest on bcoz of me....ok?? Juz stick on wat u do n plan....:)
This sem I take human com, accountin, stat and moral (which is d only class wit my dear...><)... 1st lecture of Human Com lecturer stated that every word u say and the way you say it has different meaning...For eg the phrase "I Love You"...What does it mean to you?? If a lecturer says it 2 a student, A parent says it to his/her child, your buddies say it to you or even your partner say it to you....In every situation, This phrase has different meaning....rite?? So when someone says "I Love You" juz reply them thx....appreciate evry1 around you....don regret when they are gone!!!
Lastly I wanna end this by saying "I Love You" to everyone around me...I m glad that you guys made up in part of my life....:) I appreciate everyone of you... Of coz dear, I love you too....muahxxxxxx
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
1st post in 2010...LOL
Posted by jessie at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment