Y nowadays so stress up d?? dunno where 2 explode, explode here oni la....haiz, so many things and assignments to do....especially da psychology project, doing half way probs occur....why don you guys voice out earlier?? Y in this world there is such kind of ppl d?? T.T
Though so many things happen so sud, but luckily I have someone to lean on and tell my probs....arigato!!! cherry, I tink we really nid 2 go out one day, nid 2 relax abit...release some of the tensions....
There is one more thing I dunno whether I should tell it out anot....but I scare to hurt other ppl....Let's see when is the right time to tell ba....Xp
Nid to do my assignments now ady....later oni update again....but dunno when....lolx...
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Everythin come so sud....
Posted by jessie at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment